Champion Performance Therapy and Training System
Learn what goes into the Champion system and be able to improve your rehabilitation, personal training, and sports performance program design immediately
Do you want to build programs to optimize mobility, develop strength and power, and enhance speed and agility?
The Champion Performance Therapy and Training Seminar is an online educational product designed to overview the Champion system of integrated rehabilitation, fitness, and sports performance training for physical therapists, personal trainers, strength coaches and other rehabilitation and fitness specialists.
The program includes live lectures and hands-on sessions from the entire team at Champion. At Champion, we believe in developing complete performance, no matter what “performance” means to you.
All of our programs are designed to focus on all aspects of human and athletic performance development, combining mobility, strength, power, endurance, speed, and agility into one complete program.
Personal trainers, strength coaches, and other fitness specialists will learn the concepts behind the Champion program design system, including how we select, regress, progress, and periodize exercises based on movement patterns to enhance performance. You'll learn how we emphasize developing complete athleticism by enhancing mobility, strength, power, speed, and agility.
Physical therapists and rehabilitation specialists will learn our concepts of movement-based rehabilitation, included strategies to assess movement dysfunctions and prescribe appropriate manual therapy and corrective exercises. We emphasize a hands-on approach that includes a thorough biomechanical assessment of how the body moves and functions to determine what specific muscle imbalances and movement impairments may be leading to dysfunction or limiting performance. We then offer an individualized approach that produces amazing results.
Fitness specialists will benefit from learning how we integrate rehabilitation concepts into our programs to develop appropriate self-myofascial release, mobility, and corrective exercise programs. Likewise, rehabilitation specialists will benefit from learning how we integrate performance training concepts to understand how to integrate appropriate strength and conditioning concepts into advanced rehabilitation programs.
24/7 Access on Any Device
Maybe one of the best features of the Champion Bridging the Gap From Rehab to Performance Seminar is the ability to watch the content whenever and wherever you want - you can access the materials 24/7 on any internet connected device - forever!
CEU Information: This course has not been pre-approved for CEU credit. However, we provide everything you need in the course manual to submit on your own for credit! The course has over 6 hours of CEU content.
StartOptimizing Movement (45:57)
StartDeveloping Strength and Power (41:59)
StartEnhancing Speed and Agility (32:44)
StartPerformance Therapy - Movement-Based Functional Rehabilitation (50:55)
StartLive Q&A (41:46)
StartLive Demo - Performance Therapy (59:41)
StartLive Demo - Strength and Power Development (58:10)
StartLive Demo - Speed and Agility Development (32:15)
StartLive Demo Q&A (23:25)
Here are Just Some of the Things You are Going to Learn...
Optimizing Movement – Mike Reinold
- How to incorporate self-myofascial release and manual therapy into your programs
- How to integrate mobility correctives into your programs
- Champion’s system of enhancing alignment > mobility > strength > stability
Developing Strength and Power – Rob Sutton
- How to progress and regress your exercises to ensure all clients are performing at their very best.
- Learn periodization in strength and conditioning to keep clients from plateauing and moving towards their goals
- Learn how and when to program certain exercises to maximize athletic development
Enhancing Speed and Agility – Malcolm Goodridge
- How to better understand force production principles to develop a more cutting edge performance program.
- Power development drills to enhance overall speed and agility.
- Hands on speed and agility instruction to enhance your acceleration and change of direction mechanics and technique.
Performance Therapy: Movement-Based Functional Rehabilitation – Lenny Macrina
- To better understand movement based rehabilitation and apply to your current clients
- To better build a program that addresses your client’s functional impairments and athletic demands
- To better understand manual based rehabilitation and how to apply to your client’s functional impairments
Plus, See How We Implement These Concepts with Live Demonstrations!
Don't Take Our Word For It...
Here are a few testimonials from attendees of past seminars!
Frequently Asked Questions
Start Learning Today!
Sign up now and get instant access to the program and start learning how Champion bridges the gap from rehab to performance! Join now for 24/7 online access of all 9 modules with over 6 hours of lectures, live demonstrations, and Q&A sessions.